Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Progress? No, not really

Congratulations to all the finishers, the different colours and yarns really look great. I'm progressing very slowly but in an attempt to shame myself into knitting quicker here's the progress to date. I started with the back.

And then I stopped. It looked a little too small for me so I decided to start working on a sleeve and front in the next size up and here's the progress.

So, I think I'll be frogging that back ( and I even did a tension square before I started!). I'm knitting it in the Karabella Soft Tweed colour 1110 - which is a gorgeous red shade. Can't wait to be able to wear it, with the weather in Ireland rarely very warm it should make a great year round jacket.


2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger hootsister said...

That color IS gorgeous! I was also nervous that my back piece would be too small, but it isn't. I think the way that the two front pieces work together there is a bit of flexibility in the sizing.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Fantastic color! Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home