Sunday, April 30, 2006

Just getting started

Hi everyone,

I just joined a few days ago, and just began my Sunrise yesterday. I'm up to the point where the darts begin. I'm using Red Heart Multicolor in Painted Desert. I'd like to use a better quality yarn, but this was all I already had, and I'm trying to finish up a few projects before buying new stuff. Plus, the colorway is very beautiful, and I figured I can't be a yarn snob, since I own store bought sweaters made from acrylic! I'll soften it up with some fabric softener when it's completed. Anyway, the colors are pooling and I think it is looking really neat.


The colors aren't really this bright. They are a lot "duskier", but I couldn't get a better representation of the color with my camera.

3 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger Helen said...

Hi
I love yor yarn; it will be very nice....

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am about to cast on...yours looks lovely!

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Veronica said...

The colorway is very pretty - I can't wait to see how it looks on the circles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home