Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's Taking F O R E V E R

Why does time slow down as I reach the end of a project? Why, despite knitting on this jacket for two hours yesterday while I waited for the allergist, is this jacket not yet done? It's coming along so fast, and so slow at the same time.

Anyhoo, in case any of you were waiting for me to finish this project, here's a progress report.

Front and sleeve #1: Done, quite some time ago. Front and sleeve #2: Done, a while ago, except for the hemming and blocking, mostly because now I'm waffling on whether to hem first or seam first. The evidence:

The back: Within 15 rows of starting the neck hem.

The buttons: Bought and waiting patiently.

ETA: Later. Much later. Don't wait up. These time warp issues never get resolved easily.

8 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

I knit while waiting for the allergist too! Funny!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger PassioKnits said...

I never thought about doing it in varigated colors, but I love how that looks!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Katy said...

I love the stripes. Keep going!

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

OMG, BEAUTIFUL! What yarn are you using?

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Looking fantastic. Love the colours.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger woolbearers said...

It's just lovely in the varigated yarn.

 
At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks great in varigated yarns

 

Post a Comment

<< Home