Tuesday, April 04, 2006

greetings, all! this is my first post - i was so glad to discover this knitalong ... i loved the pattern the moment i saw it, and i started my jacket on my recent trip to california and had almost the whole back done by the time i got home. i also found some fabulous buttons out there ... it's wonderful to see all these jackets coming along and all the great tips! i wish i'd read these before i started, but oh well .. it's all about learning ... anyway i'm using malabrigo merino in colorway "mountain spirit" which i bought way back in november because i completely fell in love with it and finally found the right pattern for it! this is a great pattern and since i finally get to work on the circle part ... it's fun!!! anyway here's my progress:


3 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Veronica said...

That's a very pretty yarn and I love the buttons too.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger hootsister said...

The jacket in Malabrigo....that is going to be soooo cozy.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger grrrlartist said...

the photos really don't do the yarn justice ... i get done with a few rows and just admire the yarn. it's one of my favorites to use.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home